I've been looking at hosting my Subversion repository somewhere other than my Mac. Here's why:
- my partner gets updates as soon as I make them, rather than waiting for when I have time to deliver a memory stick
- I get my partners updates the same way
- we can keep non-Xcode code and documents under revision control, too
- other tools, e.g. issue tracking and wiki
- its effectively an off-site backup of our stuff
After a bunch of searching through hosting sites listed on the Subversion site, I chose ProjectLocker's $30/year plan. Lots of sites have free or close-to-fee hosting, but I liked ProjectLocker's alerts (e-mail, rss and twitter), unlimited monthly data transfers, and disk space. They also, as many sites do, provide Trac, and uploading of an existing repository. Seems like a good choice for a small team.